Accordion sections are commonly used around the web. If you are constrained by the space accordion is a great solution, as you can see in some portfolio items we have used them to make the look of the page more appealing. Accordions are mostly used for FAQ sections. Like all of Blaszok’s shortcodes this one is also available through VisualComposer, which offers a simple drag & drop interface to build complex pages with ease.
- title — set widgets title.
- active tab — specifies open tab (optionally all tabs can be closed).
- allow collapsible all — specifies if collapsing all tabs is possible.
- extra class name — add special class to your accordion section for use in CSS.
Accordion Item Attributes:
- title — specifies accordion title.
- content — inside the accordion can be added any other shortcode.