Content Grid maybe used on home section to show the latest items from the blog, portfolio or shop. The settings for this shortcode are almost end less. Like all of Blaszok’s shortcodes this one is also available through VisualComposer, which offers a simple drag & drop interface to build complex pages with ease.
Post Grid[vc_posts_grid loop=»size:1|order_by:date|order:DESC|post_type:post,mpc_portfolio» grid_columns_count=»1″ grid_layout=»title,image,text» grid_link_target=»_self» grid_layout_mode=»fitRows» grid_thumb_size=»thumbnail»][/vc_posts_grid]
- title — set widgets title.
- grid content — here you can specify the content of the grid you can choose: posts, product from the shop portfolio items, pages or mix of any of previously mentioned.
- post count — how many posts to display.
- order — how to sort the posts.
- categories — filter by categories.
- tags — filter by tags.
- taxonomies — filter by taxonomy.
- author — filter by author.
- teaser layout — specify in which order to display the teaser (thumbnail, title or excerpt).
- link target — same window / blank.
- thumbnail size — specify the size of the thumbnail.
- items per view — how many images to display per view.
- extra class — to be used in CSS.